We have over three decades of experience representing people who are dealing with the often-painful areas of a family law practice. Among the areas in which we provide representation are the following:
- Divorce (contested and uncontested)
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Enforcement of prior court orders
- Modification of prior court orders
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Name change
- Grandparent Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders
- Termination of Parental Rights
We work closely with therapists and guardians ad litem when needed.
In addition to the traditional divorce process, we provide collaborative divorce and cooperative divorce options for appropriate situations.
For an overview of divorce terms and procedures, please click here. For information about divorce process options, please click here.